Producer - Contract
9 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Contract Producer to come to join us working on an unannounced multiplayer online shooter. We are looking for an individual with strong project management skills as well as a deep understanding of shooter games and game development, to join a highly motivated team of programmers, artists, designers, and QA working to build a varied and unique user experience for the game.
Because we are building this game remotely during Covid, you can work from home from anywhere in the world, though you will need to be available from 10am to 4pm London time.
We are a small team in the early stages of development, so this is a unique opportunity to have a large impact. Reporting to the Game Director/Executive Producer, you will be responsible for assisting in project planning and build reviews.
- Manage a Scrum team, assisting in both backlog grooming and project planning
- Review all features for completeness and report back to the Game Director on any incomplete tasks for the sprint
- Collaborate with cross-discipline teams to create clear plans and help scope the project
- Manage POs, invoices, and payments for your team
- Drive teams to deliver on-time & on-budget results at AAA quality
- Maintain clear documentation on sprint goals
- Work with QA and design to prioritise bug fixes and tuning
- Identify and mitigate risks early and communicate them clearly
- Solid experience in game production, PC and console preferred. Shipped multiple AAA titles
- Experience using Jira and Confluence
- Ability to create schedules, monitor, and update progress
- Organisational skills are your superpower
- Experience working in an Agile development environment, specifically with SCRUM teams
- Outsourcing experience
Experience with UE4