Producer (Contract Role)
10 days ago
Marcom Associate Producer (Contract Role)
At EA we are a community of artists, storytellers, technologists and innovators working in one of the most dynamic industries today. We are transforming for a digital future and work as one team. We take risks and we dream big. Together, we are changing the way millions play every day.
The Associate Producer, will be responsible for helping the Video & Design Producer with their daily responsibilities. These tasks will range from tracking daily asset pipeline workflow to working with internal partners on approvals and schedules.
- Self-driven with the ability to take projects from inception to execution
- Detailed and Organized with excellent follow through
- Understanding of Post/Editorial/ Design Production Process
- Familiar with software workflows preferred for (AE, Photoshop, Premier, 3D)
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills. Must be able to keep focus on multiple tasks and effectively set priorities among projects
- Strong knowledge of how to operate social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
- Creatively driven and strong problem solver
- Must be able to keep focus on multiple tasks and effectively set priorities among projects
- Understanding of finishing workflow (deliverables, ratios, codecs…)
- Familiar with tracking software such as Shotgun and Smartsheet or similar (filemaker pro, smartsheet, airtable, ceta)
- Previous employment at a Video Game Company or a Creative Ad Agency with retail marketing, digital-first experience is a must
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Content Production – Help create, organize and execute the production of video and design assets; Key Art, Icons, Game play trailers, PBM Videos, Screenshots
- Maintain Toolset – Maintain the tools we use on a day to day basis
- Liaise daily between cross function teams
- Daily tracking of all assets and approvals
- Can work autonomously, however relies on Video Asset Producer for guidance and support
- Coordinates with team members to ensure assets are tracking on time
- Helps creates content production schedule with the Franchise Lead Producer
- Maintains a solution-oriented mindset and is proactive in approaching Asset and Cinematics Producers for help to solve production questions
- Able to filter and clearly communicate notes/ feedback to the team
- Maintains a solution-oriented mindset to solve production questions
- Drives actionable feedback from the creative lead and other stakeholders
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Not afraid to ask for help and does so in a timely manner.
- Actively participates in formal and informal collaborative efforts.
- Share knowledge and progress with teammates with respect to collaborative efforts.
- Offers assistance to other teammates when in a position to do so.
- Sets aside personal preferences and accepts the decisions of others in order to move forward.
- Consistently demonstrates active listening skills and allows other members of a team to provide input.
- Observes, learns and applies the basics of collaboration inside their immediate team.
- Please note this is a 12 month contract role, and as such, the EA global benefits package is not included.