18 days ago
YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
As Producer – Co-dev, you are responsible to ensure the smooth collaboration between the Lead Studio and all Partner studios. You collaborate with all studios to implement processes, methods, and tools to deliver the game project following the best practices established by the organization.
Your career evolution includes but not limited to becoming our next Production Director or Producer.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop and implement a co-development mandate with each collaborating studio (scope of work, roles and responsibilities and a clear decision-making framework);
- Ensure fluid collaboration between teams by determining communication networks, make necessary adjustments and ensure compliance throughout the production process;
- Proactively maintain collaboration by introducing best practices, associate studio training programs, site visits, etc. all while minimizing overhead and bureaucracy;
- Determine common ground and differences from one site to another for fluid organization;
- Ensure that all relevant information is sent from one site to another and understood by everyone, especially regarding change management;
- Follow up on the budgets of collaborating studios.
Support the Content and Production
- Anticipate collaboration risks and implement action plans in case of conflicts or issues between sites;
- Ensure deliverables are reviewed by the core team and provide feedback to collaborators in a constructive and positive manner;
- Keep the lead studio team informed on the collaboration mandates and the advancement of the work, raising any risks.
- Be an ambassador of the game, the team, and the company both internally and externally;
- Build a team of Project Managers and Project Coordinators to ensure an exemplary level of customer service between lead and partner studios;
- Manage the performance of your reports with clear and challenging objectives (OKRs);
- Share feedback to other managers to encourage personal and professional growth of individual contributors across all sites;
- Assess the performance of individual contributors and take part in the evaluation process by ensuring fairness for all team members;
- Identify key employees and promising talents on the team and support the career development of individual contributors.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Project Management experience with demonstrated ability to successfully deliver major games/projects in terms of quality standards, budget, time & resources
- Experience with remote collaboration management
- Extensive knowledge of videe development or software development
- Exemplary communication and collaboration skills
- Comfortable around executives and directors
- Influential leadership
- Presentation skills
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills
- Creativity and innovation
- Results focus and ability to work effectively under pressure
- Good change management knowledge or training
WHAT YOU’LL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
CREATOR OF WORLDS
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Since opening its doors in 2008, Ubisoft Singapore has become the biggest AAA game development studio in Southeast Asia. The 500-strong studio is home to 35+ different nationalities focused on delivering ambitious gaming experiences to our players. Ubisoft Singapore has been contributing to all the Assassin’s Creed® titles since Assassin’s Creed® II. It innovated within the franchise as the studio behind the naval battle gameplay and water technology in Assassin’s Creed® III, Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag® and most recently in Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla. Its expertise in AAA and live operations, combined with a passion for naval gameplay, pushed the team to lead the development of Skull and Bones™ revealed at E3 in 2017.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.