Producer – Central Tech
1 month ago
Come join the Central Technology team at Zynga to make an impact across all of the company’s games! Our team provides products and services that are foundational for building games across mobile and emerging platforms. These services span across Identity, Social, Payments, Core Technology, Client Tech, Automation, and Cloud. Our mission is a ‘Lean Mean Tech Organization’ that enables game teams to develop and launch amazing games. We are a 100+ people organization servicing 1500 others across 13 global locations.
Central Technology is looking for a highly motivated Producer / Technical Project Manager to lead the product adoption and project execution within our Game Services vertical. This position will be based in Bangalore India.
The Producer will work closely with Leadership and our Engineering partners in defining our product strategy, evangelizing and driving customer adoption, and delivering our projects to our game teams. The successful candidate will need to be able to navigate comfortably between strategy and tactics, build strong relationships with our customers, drive consensus, and not be afraid to roll up their sleeves to get things done. This is a unique opportunity as this role combines both the Project Management and Product Management function into one. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
- Provides project management leadership and drives project execution of the team
- Drives the evangelization and adoption of our automation frameworks as part of the game team’s development / release pipeline
- Responsible for the product life cycle, from gathering requirements, prioritizing features, aligning across, and owning the team roadmap
- Ensures the successful project delivery, on scope, on time, and on budget
- Leads technical scrums and agile project implementation
- Corresponds with internal and external partners to achieve consensus
- Ability to balance player, partner, and business interests while considering technical integration tradeoffs
- Partners closely with Engineering, Product Management, and Production leadership to deliver outstanding products and services
- Helps foster a culture of stimulating and fun work environment
Desired Strengths and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in a Technical Project Management / Project Management role in the tech industry
- 1+ years agile development experience
- Experience with automation test frameworks such as Appium / Selenium
- Proven ability to successfully drive adoption & deliver customer projects
- Outstanding written / oral, organizational, analytical skills, with strong attention to detail
- Strong partner engagement & project management skills, and ability to present work to executive staff
- Ability to zoom in and zoom out comfortably
- Ability to make sound judgment under pressure
- Ability to work in a team environment with maturity, leadership, and calm confidence
- Demonstrated ability to empower and earn the team’s trust
- Must be a driven self-starter
- Possess strong negotiation skills with proven ability to resolve conflict
- Ability to communicate across diverse cultures, work styles, and personalities
- Experience in the game industry or platform services
- Computer science, Software Engineering degree, and/or equivalent software development experience
- Project Management certification
- Software experience with Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Google Docs / Sheets / Slides, Miro
What we offer you
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Create next-gen games that will be played and loved by millions of players around the world
- Work in a collaborative team that invests in your development and growth on-the-job
- Competitive salary, bonus plan and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 20 days annual leave + company holidays
- Extended medical coverage that includes OPD, dental, vision and telehealth
- Group Life, Disability and Critical Illness insurance
- Equitable Childcare facilities for all employees
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning and nurturing support programs
- Comprehensive leave options and flexible working hours to ensure work life balance.
- Keep your health on track with our wellbeing programs covering fitness expenses and complimentary meals served around the clock
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Around the year employee events and casual dress every single day
- A diverse team of friendly, fun and supportive co-workers to work with and, impact millions of daily players
- Re-engage with your special interest by being a part of our employee resource groups that connect Zyngites through inclusivity, culture, lifestyle and fun
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider employment for all applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.