This job might no longer be available.
Producer - Blockchain Gaming
17 days ago
Zynga, the global leader in social games, is looking for an innovative Producer to join Zynga Blockchain Games.
Our mission within Zynga Blockchain Games is to empower players to invest, own and earn through fun, high-quality, and enduring blockchain games they can trust. If you want to help shape the future of gaming with a world-class team, we look forward to hearing from you.
Under the direction of a Lead Producer, this Producer will collaborate with creative and technical teams to complete specific project features, on time and at quality. Additionally, they will plan, support team resources, and track progress against the goals set. To do this, they will balance their efforts between day-to-day needs, preparing for longer-term deliveries, and supporting ongoing processes.
The right person for this role will be ready to embrace our culture and elevate our business performance. They will have experience in solving game development problems, exploring web3, influencing others, and enabling teams to succeed with excellent organization, interpersonal, and communication skills.
This Producer will shepherd the production process day-to-day, ensuring other team members are clearly tasked and unblocked. Additionally, this person will run key weekly activities, ensuring we are making measurable progress toward our long-term commitments. Lastly, this role supports roadmapping and backlog management of our product areas, while helping build a productive and predictive environment that encourages team ownership. The Producer will play a key part in the continuous improvement of our production standard processes.
Project Management Skills Needed
- Project road-mapping, backlog refinement, sprint planning & reviews, retrospectives, dependency management
- Capturing team production data such as capacity & velocity to feed your project plans
- Identifying, tracking, and mitigating risks to the feature development
- Day-to-day team management, helping your team to remain focused and actively working on their tasks
- Triaging, assigning, and prioritizing tasks and bugs while facilitating the team's ability to turn requirements into achievable plans
- Agile development using methodologies such as Scrum/Kanban etc.
- Comfort using Jira, Confluence, Miro, Smartsheet, Google/Office suites.
- 2+ years as a producer/project manager, ideally in games or a similar media
- Hands-on experience in the web3 space, across major chains is a plus (Ethereum, Polygon, Sol)
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams focusing on outstanding organization, communication and team building skills
- SCRUM/Agile/Waterfall development experience with rapid and live development
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution (US)
- RRSP Company Match Contribution (Canada)
- Extended Health coverage, dental, disability, critical illness, EAP, and life insurance (Canada)
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits (US)
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Fitness benefits (offering varies by location)
- Financial wellness program with unlimited access to certified financial planners
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.