Producer (Apex Legends)
7 days ago
Respawn Entertainment is hiring! Learn more about our studio and values at respawn.com/studio.
We are looking for an experienced Producer who will embrace our philosophy and share their hard-earned expertise to help us create an incredible experience for our players. We’re picturing someone who can facilitate communication across the team, support cross-functional workflow dependencies, identify and mitigate risks, and be a key component in hitting our development goals.
What you’ll do...
- Be a leader on the Production team and production point focused on technical groups.
- Collaboration with leads on capacity planning and schedule management for one or more game disciplines.
- Focus on development processes, identifying inefficiencies, and introducing production and development process improvements.
- Be a conduit of communication between departments, and provide support to the team in various capacities.
- Work closely with the Production team and department leads, identifying and informing the team of any issues or needs.
- Look at long-term strategies for any potential roadblocks and proactively address them.
- Partner with department leads, supporting their teams and their priorities.
- Drive features from initial requests through release.
- Sprint and Release plan and execute those plans, utilizing tools such as Jira and Confluence.
- Combat inertia act as a force to keep moving things forward.
- Identify and resolve team issues.
- Partner effectively with other team members to support overall efforts of the department and help define and encourage production best practices.
Ideally, you will have...
- Strong experience being part of a technical team, or acting as producer/product owner/etc for a technical team preferred
- Familiar with Lean or Agile software development
- Experience as a Producer on AAA game/s through the full development cycle, from concept to ship.
- 3+ years of experience as an embedded member of a studio development team is ideal.
- Strong communications skills.
- Growing knowledge of game development, and a strong willingness to learn.
- Proactive tendencies andBoldss motor.
- Sense of urgency and a desire to get things done.
- Ability to self-motivate and help motivate others.
- Extensive knowledge gained through many cycles working in Jira
- Smart with strong intuition.
- Ability to juggle many tasks at once.
- Strong people skills. Empathy for fixing the problems of others, respect for others’ time.
- Intense passion for video games.
In addition to opportunities for creative impact and professional growth that come with being a member of our team, Respawn has many other perks and benefits! Learn more at respawn.com/perks.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.