This job might no longer be available.
Producer, Animated Series - Arcane
Los Angeles, California, United States
6 months ago
Riot Games is looking to build on the League of Legends IP that 100 million gamers around the world touch every month. We believe we have a major opportunity to create engaging entertainment experiences based on the IP through episodic television, film, and more.
As a Producer, you oversee the timely delivery of the TV series while meeting creative and budgetary goals. These goals include managing the master schedule and budget, providing regular visibility to partners and crewmembers on progress, delays, overage, and risks. You will partner with the series' creative leadership to meet creative goals, managing complexity by leading these groups to explore options and find solutions for balancing goals against the schedule and budget. You'll promote and contribute to a culture that creates an environment where the crew can do their best work; and mentor, delegate, and grow the Production Staff on the series.
As the Producer on Arcane, you will report to the Executive Producer. You will join the Arcane team in Los Angeles to help launch League's inaugural animated television series.
- Develop and drive creative solutions to production challenges to ensure schedules and budgets stay on target
- Oversee production staff in the management of project information, ensuring the right level of visibility and feedback at varying levels across the crew, vendors, partners and executives.
- Ensure key creative leadership work well together and manage them towards reaching decisions and delivering on the creative goals of the show
- Build and maintain budgets for each season. Provide reports and visibility on risks/overage to leadership. Advise leadership of any potential issues and come prepared with strategic solutions
- Evolve approval workflow as needed to ensure that all relevant parties review the required work
- Manage and set expectations of a healthy team dynamic, which includes traits such as mutual respect, collaboration, timely feedback, and results-orientation
- Inform staffing strategy and manage staffing needs of the series
- Schedule and guide monthly cost report meetings with studio and accounting staff
- Invest in and develop production staff on all of the above to grow their management and production skillset in service of the show
- 5+ years of experience as a producer or production manager of an animated TV series. CG show experience preferred. Feature experience a plus.
- Experience with animation, TV Drama or Longform production budget management
- Demonstrated ability to meet strict deadlines often under pressure
- Travel required, estimated international travel at least once a quarter
- Experience working with remote crew members and independent contractors
- Experience working in artistic project management software, such as shotgun
- Experience delivering to an SVOD/OTT networks
- Experience at a small studio/startup a plus
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).