This job might no longer be available.
Austin, TX, United States
7 months ago
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences.
The Analytic Engineering programs focus on working with both the Central Technology and Central Data teams at Zynga to provide products and services that are foundational for building games across mobile and emerging platforms.
We are looking for an experienced Producer to work with the Central Data organizations to manage multiple projects and build trust with our internal customers.
Experience leading analytic projects will be beneficial to this individual. This position will be based in our Zynga Austin office. Come join us, thrive, take risks and dream big to shape the future of the fastest growing gaming company.
- Manage multiple projects spanning several teams. Drive predictable execution of product initiatives and feature sets.
- Manage planning, execution and reporting on status and risks. Ensure deliverables are on time, within budget and with high quality.
- Partner with our peer disciplines of product and engineering on each project, to drive success.
- Lead technical scrums and agile project implementation.
- Passionately articulate goals and team principles to help form a stimulating and fun work environment and culture.
- Provide outstanding customer service and build strong relationships with Zynga game teams and partner teams.
- Maintain effective communication with partners both onsite and offsite in Production and Product Management
- Learn and be able to contribute improvements to the existing working processes.
- 4+ years of project management experience in the tech industry, leading software engineering projects.
- Seasoned expert with typical project management related tools such as Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Self-motivated, autonomous, demonstrates initiative, flexibility, maturity under pressure.
- Collaborative by nature, quickly and easily builds relationships, ensures open dialog, engenders trust and partners well within a team to deliver results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 2+ years of experience in mobile game development.
- 2+ years agile development experience. Agile certification is a plus but not necessary.
- Analytics degree.
What we offer you:
- Zynga RSUs, 401k match and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision insurance benefits as well as life insurance
- Lunch catered daily - stocked snack areas
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Emergency child care support
- Active Employee Resource Groups - Women at Zynga, ZPride, ZParents and more
- Dog Friendly offices
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Open vacation policy for most employees, generous vacation for other
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Gym Benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Casual dress every single day
- Culture of diversity and inclusion
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.