This job might no longer be available.
Montreal QC ca
5 days ago
The Purchasing department is responsible for the acquisition of goods and services for Ubisoft TI. Its main missions are to reduce costs, provide quality service to internal customers and control external risks.
The procurement team focuses on service quality and ensures that it maximizes the use of existing contracts for its purchases. As a supplier, you will be the interface between internal customers and suppliers.
- Process autonomously the requests of the internal teams on the IT category, from the definition of the customer's need to the management of the invoicing;
- Define the customer's need, including quality, cost and deadline objectives;
- Request quotes and conduct brief negotiations with suppliers;
- Ensure that the purchasing process is respected;
- Create orders in dedicated tools (Peoplesoft) and send them to suppliers;
- Inform customers about the progress of their request, throughout the entire process (Acknowledge receipt of their request, warn the customer about possible delays, etc.);
- Develop strong relationships with internal customers and promote the purchasing function;
- Keep a report on the follow-up of their orders;
- Establish close links with IT buyers;
- Be the key contact between accounting and the supplier.
- Respect the highest level of ethical standards when negotiating with suppliers, especially regarding the benefits that can be offered (gifts, meals...);
- Maintain and develop a quality relationship with suppliers;
- Ensure that new suppliers are well informed of Ubisoft's procurement procedure, including all details concerning orders, invoicing and deliveries.
- DEC (college diploma) in administration, certificate in procurement or equivalent.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar position or other relevant experience.
Skills and knowledge
- Know how to prioritize topics;
- Have a customer-oriented mind;
- Organized and detail-oriented;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (French and English);
- Be a force of proposal;
- Good negotiator;
- First successful experience in purchasing or procurement.
- Experience on an ERP, Oracle;
- Knowledge of International Business;
- Bilingual (French and English).
*12 months contract (Maternity leave)*
We are an equal opportunity employer and diversity is important to us. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or health status. The masculine form is used to make the text lighter.
Ubisoft Montréal, un chef de file dans le développement de jeux vidéo, situé au cœur du Mile-End de Montréal, offre un environnement unique où la créativité, le travail d'équipe et la technologie de pointe donnent vie à des jeux vidéo acclamés par la critique et aux franchises iconiques AAA.