18 days ago
This position is offering you an exciting challenge in our company to manage autonomously purchasing requests (from the understanding of the business need to sourcing the right suppliers, and follow the necessary procedures). If you are multi-tasking and a problem solver, this job will allow you to collaborate and communicate with all the departments, managers, external suppliers, and global buyers.
Your main missions will consist in:
- Help requestors in expressing their needs in a clear manner, including objectives on Quality – Cost – Timing
- Source the right suppliers, with price estimates and proceed with negotiations
- Communicate to requestors the best price estimates while precising product references
- Ensure Ubisoft approval rules are respected before processing the order
- Manage the creation of Purchase orders & contracts with the support of the legal team
- Inform requestors about the proceeding of his request, all over the process
- Establish close interactions with Global Buyers & Procurement Network for global contract application
- Communicate about problems with Quality, Timing, and Internal requestor satisfaction
- Establish close interactions with Accounting teams to follow up on Supplier payment & contract applications ( Ensure accountants have the necessary documents)
- Respect the highest ethical standards, at any time, when dealing with Suppliers
- Maintain and develop a good relationship with all departments/ requestors
- Maintain and develop a good relationship with Suppliers
Ubisoft Core Skills:
- Be creative
- Be efficient and determined to achieve your objectives
- Collaborate and communicate constructively in a friendly work environment
- Have high standards and drive change
- Seek improvement constantly
- Knowledge of Global Procurement frame & teams complementarity
- Act as a Business Partner
- Deal effectively with external suppliers
- Apply a thorough understanding of the internal procurement process
- Manage effective purchasing cost analysis
- Conduct effective supplier & pricing comparisons from multiple & relevant sources to recommend the most efficient solution for an optimized purchasing value
- Be able to clarify the client's needs and bring an efficient solution to it
- Communicate efficiently to a large audience
- Apply good contract administration and management skills
- At least 2 years of experience in Procurement or Office Administration
- Good usage of MS Word, MS Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook.
- Excellent command of English in reading, writing, listening, and speaking;
- Knowledge of general administration and office protocol;
- Good organization skills;
- Excellent communication skills
- Good negotiation skills;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Looking for responsible and multi-tasking jobs
- Keen to learn & work on multiple projects
- Hard-working personality
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting-edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Ubisoft Da Nang - where bright ideas are given a chance to shine
Ubisoft Da Nang is an ambitious studio full of international talents. We are committed to creating worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise and fun.
Since 2020, we are bringing the best creative and engineering talents from Vietnam, Southeast Asia, and the world together to bring Ubisoft worlds to new audiences.
At Ubisoft Da Nang, you will grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. You will be able to work on challenging and interesting projects, that will be displayed at the international level.
Joining our studio is taking the opportunity to grow within the Ubisoft family, to work on our most famous brands either by developing instant party games powered by H5 technology, by creating games on Unity, or working on web3 projects.
We aim to empower and connect our talents within a dynamic and creative workplace that was awarded best office design in Vietnam by VMark 2021. Joining Ubisoft Da Nang will give you access to so much! From the beach to the mountains, clean air, no traffic, and proximity to every big city in Southeast Asia, as well as be part of one of the tech hubs in South East Asia.
So, if you share our vision and want to be part of our team, contact us. Join us and create the unknown!
Why it's great to work at Ubisoft Da Nang:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- An international, professional, collaborative, modern, and creative environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Performance rewards
- Creative & endless fun projects
- Flexible working time
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your family
- Team building, Lunar New year Celebration, Projects celebration
- Beers and treats every Friday (yay!)
- Staff clubs
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (PS5, Switch, Arcade Machine…), coffee, tea and fresh fruits