This job might no longer be available.
3 days ago
Playtika is a Game-Entertainment Company that provides audiences around the world with a wide variety of games based on quality, original content that is constantly changing and tailored to each player specifically.
We were among the first to offer free-to-play games on social networks, and shortly after, on mobile platforms.
We are successfully applying our intuitive understanding of what players want. That's why we have over 35 million players and 19 offices around the world.
As a digital entertainment powerhouse, Playtika processes more than 9TB of data daily. Our games are continuously evolving journeys, personalized to deliver new challenges and surprising thrills, at every twist and every turn.
At Playtika, we are storytellers and coders, artists and data-scientists, explorers and strategists. We don’t just build games, we bring them to life.
This position requires assertiveness, multitasking, and problem-solving abilities to be performed on a tight schedule while facing ongoing changes. It also requires phenomenal communication skills, to be great at cooperating with various types of internal customers, easily work with executives and manage large-scale vendors.
You always keep in mind what good customer service means and know how to assess what the company needs.
- Taking full ownership of procurement best practices in Romania while reporting to the Procurement Director in our Israel offices.
- Build a procurement focal point for our Romania offices in line with our corporate strategy.
- Negotiate contracts, improve costs and commercial terms with suppliers, reviewing opportunities to make cost reduction using negotiation and procurement best practice tools and methods.
- Examine existing contracts and partnerships.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Be a business partner in understanding different types of company considerations.
- Apply a positive and proactive approach to your work, along with highest-level purchasing methods.
- This is an individual position. No employee management at this point.
- 2-3 years of experience as a procurement buyer/specialist, preferably in a technology company
- Experience in leading different types of engagement and contracts (IT, Finance & HR services, Consulting, Operations, Welfare, PR & Events).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – Fluent in English.
- High negotiation capabilities
- High data analytics capability
- Daily Breakfast
- Fresh Fruits daily, Yogurts, Snacks & Soda Drinks, Coffee etc.
- Meal Tickets
- Vacation Tickets
- Private Pension
- Transport Subscription
- Private Medical Subscription
- Private Dental Subscription
- Wellbeing Benefit (Benefit is our partner)
- Personal Development Benefit (Benefit is our partner)
- Quarterly & Performance Bonus
- Birthday Gift
- 1 Day Off for birthday
- Bonus & Gift Cards for special events (Easter, 1st of June, 8th of March, Christmas)
- Comfortable office easy to reach from any spot of the city: Timpuri Noi
- Games: pool table, ping-pong, fussball, air hockey etc.
- Exciting company events
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Come play with us! :)