12 days ago
- Preparation and implementation of a purchasing procedure for the entire PCF Group (companies located in Poland, UK, USA, and Canada)
- Coordination and improvement of purchasing and logistic processes for the whole Group
- Identify purchasing needs and work closely with other company departments (e.g. IT, Administration, HR, Marketing, etc.) to ensure that company processes run smoothly
- Preparation of trade documents (requests for quotation, orders, specifications)
- Issuing of the purchase order based on the purchasing procedure
- Conducting comparisons and negotiations of prices and contractual conditions with suppliers
- Ensuring internal circulation of documents and information
- Verification and evaluation of suppliers
- Ongoing contact with suppliers
- Preparing reports on the area of purchases
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in dealing with suppliers, orientation towards building relationships with suppliers
- Planning and negotiations skills
- Knowledge of MS Office package
- Very good command of English and Polish, both written and spoken
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work under time pressure
- Proactive, committed, cooperative attitude
What we offer
- A competitive salary and performance-based annual bonuses.
- Private medical healthcare including dental treatment for PCF members and their families (Signal Iduna).
- MultiSport card for you and your family members or friends.
- Access to Worksmile - cafeteria program.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books you have unlimited access to.
- In-company Polish and English language classes.
- Fresh fruit, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free virtual health and mental wellbeing sessions are included in the plan for members and their dependents.
- Personal development opportunities and ability to work in a global environment.
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do.
People Can Fly is one of the leading independent AAA games development studios with an international team of hundreds of talented individuals working from offices located in Poland, UK, US, and Canada, and from all over the world thanks to our remote work programs.
Founded in 2002, we made our mark on the shooter genre with titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, Gears of War: Judgment, and Outriders. We are one of the most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the industry and we are expanding it with in-house solutions called PCF Framework.
Our creative teams are currently working on several exciting AAA projects with the top publishers in the industry: Project Gemini with Square Enix and Project Dagger with Take-Two (2K), in addition to a new IP to be self-published and two other games in a concept phase. One of our IPs is also being adapted for VR technology.
With over 20 years of experience, PCF sets out to explore new horizons. We aim to combine our expertise with creativity of the best and most forward-thinking talents in the industry to work together on the new generation of action games for the global gaming community.
If you decide to accompany us on this journey, you’ll have a chance to perfect your craft and expand your knowledge, working alongside leaders in the industry on bringing a brand-new unique experience to the players worldwide.
If you feel yourself able to deliver as nobody else, take ownership of your projects, and are ready to leave a mark on a game you work on, apply now!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.