10 days ago
Contract Length: 3-5 months with potential to convert to a FTE
Work Location: Anywhere in the US
Work Hours: Fulltime with coverage needed for 4-8 PM PST
We are hiring a supply chain specialist to work on one of our Redmond-based IT client's procurement project which involves sourcing of mechanical component for some of their consumer devices.
As a Procurement Specialist you will provides tactical level coordination, analysis, and/or support for one or more procurement categories. You will also perform tactical sourcing activities (requirements definition, RFx preparation, vendor pool definition, analysis of proposals) utilizing eProcurement tools and resources. You may also perform data analysis and reporting inputs to support development and execution of category strategy, negotiation strategies and vendor performance reviews.
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians
- Bachelor's degree and 1-2 years of related work experience are required.
- Preferences include demonstrated knowledge and experience with Procurement lifecycle processes and operations as well as strong analytical, communication and cross-group collaboration skills.
- Data Anlysis skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- eSourcing and reverse auction experience are preferred
- Prior consumer electronics mechanical sourcing experience highly desirable though not mandatory
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits