Procurement Operations Manager
17 days ago
What makes us Epic?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
Procurement at Epic
What we do
The mission of our Procurement team is to find great suppliers that help scale our growing company, and negotiate deals that ensure our mutual success. We aim to focus our attention on important supplier relationships while providing infrastructure to enable the business to buy goods and services efficiently and cost-effectively
What you’ll do
In this role, you will
- As the Process Owner for Spend Approval, design and implement policies, processes and tools to ensure an efficient and controlled spend approval process;
- Manage a “High Spend Approval Process”, working closely with Senior Leadership to provide clear information to support decision making on Epic’’s largest spend decisions;
- Provide excellent customer service to Epic employees navigating Epic’s spend approval processes;
- In the short term, manage a manual approval process, to ensure spend is approved and Purchase Orders are issued, compliant to policy;
- Manage the Supplier Onboarding process, to ensure suppliers are correctly onboarded into Epic’s ERP systems;
- Manage a small team of supporting Procurement Analysts;
- Collaborate with Accounts Payable Team to resolve Purchase Order/Invoice issues;
- Support integration of acquisitions into the Epic Procurement and budget approval process.
What we’re looking for
- Minimum 7 years Procurement Operations experience
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- Experience in Process Ownership, ideally in a fast growing Technology environment.
- Experience in hiring, managing and motivating a team
- Clear understanding of best practice Financial Controls
- Experience in designing operational processes and implementing Procurement tools
Epic Job + Epic Benefits = Epic Life
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay for 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. We offer coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, AD&D and Life Insurance, 401k.
All Epic employees enjoy drinks, snacks, and lunches every day, free of charge - and we offer plenty of annual celebrations for employees and family members to show the love we have for our people. Additionally, each year, we celebrate the Epic family with company-wide paid breaks, generous paid time off, and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical - we think our people are pretty awesome!
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.