Process and Design Coordinator
Kyiv, Київська, Ukraine
3 days ago
Ukraine-based Persha Studia, one of Wargaming development offices, is looking for a Process and Design Coordinator in Kyiv office. (Contract work for 6 months)
What will you do?
- Studies and analyzes a variety of information and operational data, recommends solutions to meet business needs in regards to data analysis.
- Creates advanced dashboards/reports that support data driven decision making.
- Develops or assists in the development, implementation and evaluation of HR systems in the area of Compensations and Benefits.
- Performs other duties of a comparable level/type as required.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Human Resources or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in the area of HR Analytics, Compensations and Benefits.
- Highly proficient in HR Management Systems, integrations, and reporting tools. SAP SuccessFactors experience would be a plus.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Power Point).
- Cross-functional knowledge of HR processes in the area of HR Operations, Compensations and Benefits, recruiting and talent.
- Maturity to handle and work hands on with confidential data.
- Fluent English
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!