Process Mapping Lead
7 days ago
We are seeking an experienced Process Mapping Lead to identify opportunities to enhance our core business operating processes. The Business Process Lead will; document current state business operating processes, recommend improvements and evaluate the business benefits of any changes made.
The right candidate is expected to have extensive experience in a similar role with demonstrable knowledge of common business operating processes within a range of different environments. You will have working knowledge of specialized business processes within the Gaming industry or evidence of ability to transfer key skills across different industries. Success in this role will be demonstrated as a direct contribution to our strategic priorities and business's long-term objectives.
The role will ideally be based in one of our studios, but extensive travel is expected (post-pandemic) to Keywords Studios production sites and studios.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Documentation & evaluation of existing business operating processes at an overall company and individual business unit levels.
- Identification & outline of potential business operating process enhancements related to productivity, quality & cost.
- Develop & coordinate business operating process enhancement strategies with internal stakeholders.
- Oversee all aspects related to the implementation stages of business operating process enhancement initiatives.
- Continuous monitoring of implemented changes and adjusting as appropriate.
- Provide mentoring & guidance which supports a company culture and is aligned to continuous improvement.
Management, development & revision of associated Policies, Processes & Procedures.
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Credible listening, presentation & reporting capabilities.
- Strong lean operational excellence skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience of business intelligence/analytics platforms
- Knowledge of Six Sigma, EFQM or other Quality Framework Models
- Good working knowledge of business software (e.g. ERP, CRM)
- Excellent written and spoken English, ability to document strategic plans and projects in a structured way
- Strong reporting and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong collaborative spirit with a flexible work view and agile work style
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Bachelor's degree in business management or project management or a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Exceptional leadership, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Superb recordkeeping, time management, and organizational skills.
- Experience with process mapping and requirement gathering
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of performance and operation metrics
- High competence in the use of Reporting Tools and data presentation
- Excellent time management skills