This job might no longer be available.
Pro Player Relations Manager
1 month ago
Within the Ubisoft esports ecosystem, you will play a key role in strengthening our relationships with our Professional Players on Rainbow Six Siege.
Creating and maintaining a direct link with the Professional Players will be a pivotal part of your success. You will create and deploy feedback loops to be the voice of Professional Players within the Development and Marketing teams, specifically around game feedback and other points of friction encountered by our professional esports players. This also extends to ensuring Professional Players are up to date on game related information, such as bug fixes and balancing changes.
What you’ll do
- Point of contact for Professional Players on topics related to in-game issues and game feedback.
- Represent Professional Player interests within the Development Team through the creation of effective feedback loops.
- Develop strategies that stimulate advocacy.
- Facilitate healthy relationships with our Pro Players by providing visibility on Development Team priorities and upcoming game changes.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to ensure any Professional Player communications are aligned with the Global Esports Communication Team messaging across topics such as in-game issues, fix status updates, and more.
- Deliver recurring reports to inform stakeholders of Professional Player topics of conversation, sentiment, points of friction, and recommendations or action items.
- Maintain relationships with Professional Players from a variety of cultural and geographic backgrounds, as well as variance in individual needs and concerns.
What you’ll bring
- Intermediate level expertise in building and managing robust cross-channel influencer campaigns and strategies.
- Proven track record of successful cross-functional collaborations and clear communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lead a global team to prioritize tasks and deliver on time.
- Highly motivated and proactive, always seeking to solutions to problems.
- Ability to be flexible, change priorities, and handle multiple tasks.
- Conscientious, on time, with a positive attitude.
What to send our way
· Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft code of conduct: Ubisoft Code of Conduct
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.