Privacy Program Manager
4 days ago
Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in immersive, user-generated worlds. We’re the one and only fastest-growing entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable—across any device—reaching millions of players across the globe.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
In 2018 and 2019, we were honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work®. We’ve fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that’s made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. Join the Roblox team where play rules and the possibilities are endless.
With millions of creators worldwide, Roblox is creating the future of play. Fundamental to that future are the powerful creation tools that enable our developers to create amazing, transformational 3D experiences. We see the future of creation happening completely in the cloud with integrated collaboration and content sharing/reuse forming the foundation. Our Studio product, and the extensive platform APIs we provide, have enabled a community of millions of developers to create compelling content, and we’re building from that starting point.
- Perform Privacy Reviews and Risk Assessments on various features, products and programs across the company in collaboration with other product managers and engineering teams.
- Monitor and audit compliance efforts and benchmark against privacy compliance requirements.
- Support and develop policies and internal controls, working with legal teams and business owners to ensure the company is complying with regulatory obligations.
- Collaborate and build strong relationships with cross-functional teams to ensure strong management of cross-team dependencies and priorities.
- Work with the Policy and Legal teams to determine whether privacy-related policies and processes need to be modified or developed, and drive any necessary changes.
- Understand technical implementation details necessary to identify and assess privacy risks and recommend mitigating controls.
- Experienced in working and influencing cross functional partners across various lines of business.
- Product management skills including feature requirements and managing a roadmap of deliverables.
- Knowledge of key product management tools and methodologies (e.g. Jira, Confluence, Smartsheet, Agile/Scrum practices, etc.).
- Experience prioritizing and managing multiple deliverables with varying deadlines.
- A detail-oriented, business-friendly team player who can think creatively.