9 days ago
- Design and implement scalable, reliable, and high-performance backend systems with a focus on user privacy and data protection
- Work with Technology teams to ensure that privacy considerations are integrated into the backend architecture and development process.
- Collaborate with security teams to ensure that the backend systems comply with relevant privacy laws and regulations
- Develop and maintain backend architecture and technology roadmaps that prioritize user privacy and data protection
- Identify and evaluate new technologies and tools that could improve the backend systems' privacy and security features
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to other engineers on the team on privacy-related topics
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years of experience in backend development
- Strong understanding of backend technologies, such as distributed systems, databases, messaging systems, and caching
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS or GCP
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and DevOps practices
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Experience with privacy principles and laws, such as GDPR, CCPA, and COPPA
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law
Technicolor Creative Studios is a technology company working with creative companies across the world to help them produce their most iconic work. Our award-winning teams of artists and technologists’ partner with the creative community across film, television, animation, gaming, brand experience and advertising to bring the universal art of storytelling to audiences around the world. We are renowned for adding visual wonder and creative expertise to the film, advertising and entertainment industries, with some of our most famous projects including the blockbuster movies Blade Runner 2049, The Jungle Book, The Lion King and 1917, and advertising campaigns for Channel 4, Sony and IKEA.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.