Principle Risk Manager
San Francisco, CA
13 days ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
This role is designed to lead Twitch’s privacy program, providing program management support to the existing program, building out additional elements as privacy laws expand across the globe, helping Twitch refine its privacy principles, and inform product development and tooling that support Twitch’s privacy practices.
You will establish processes to maximize efficiency across the organization that align with privacy principles. The Program Director will work with team members and diverse partners to manage and run complex and strategic projects. You will have an ability to see the big picture and incorporate problem solving , and tactical execution with a focus on taking ownership of improving the processes.
- Support the Legal Team with the development and implementation of a comprehensive global privacy program (including policy generation, data inventories, privacy impact assessments, training, third-party management, incident response, etc.)
- Collaborate on diverse privacy projects as an expert to manage continuous improvements to program services and processes
- Develop new reporting tools and improve existing metrics
- Oversee the impact of new privacy regulations on Twitch’s business operations
- Promote requirements gathering and guide creation of integrated project plans and timelines
- Manage internal customer and stakeholder relationships to set expectations and agree on clear goals, goals, and timelines
- Manage intake channels and address individual rights requests and complaints as they arise
- Minimum 4+ years of data privacy experience in a legal, compliance, or consulting environment. To include, broad subject matter experience across the privacy spectrum (i.e., CCPA, GDPR , HIPAA ).
- 4+ years relevant work experience in a program management and/or operational role in a. Experience may be concurrent with 4+ years of data privacy experience .
- Break down complex and often ambiguous requirements into relevant steps for technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience organizing and managing multiple competing projects while ensuring clear communication across all levels
- BA/BS degree (JD/ MBA accepted , but not required )
- Work on a diverse team where decisions are discussed and respectfully challenged
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages , etc .)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.