**During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
- Deploy and maintain centralized build & release engineering infrastructure, including CICD platforms, build farms, SCM systems, package management, and code review tools
- Maintain essential skills in modern technology/standards and leverage automation whenever possible
- Establish testing and reporting methods that drive KPIs for system performance
- Communicate with internal customers and game teams to understand system requirements
- Propose improvements to system architecture and drive automation efforts
- Update and maintain documentation/runbooks
- Root cause and resolve problems with automated systems and deployments
Desired Skills and Experience:
- B.S. in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Strong experience in systems engineering such as Linux systems administration, multi-site networking, securing websites with SSL, etc
- 6+ years of hands-on experience with multi-platform systems administration (Linux, Mac, Windows)
- 6+ years of hands-on experience with bash/shell scripting
- 6+ years of hands-on experience with monitoring and diagnostic tools (Datadog, Splunk, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, etc.)
- Experience with containerization (Docker)
- Experience with both cloud services (primarily AWS) and on-premise deployments (VMware).
- Eager to master server/application automation and provide excellent infrastructure operations
- Excellent customer service and communication skills when managing and responding to customer tickets
- 2+ years of systems engineering and administration experience of any of the following CI/CD tools in a multi-site environment: Jenkins, GitHub, Perforce, Swarm, Nexus, Subversion, Artifactory, Vault
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with automated infrastructure and software deployment (Chef, Packer, Terraform, Ansible)
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Python programming
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need accommodations during the interview process, please let us know.