This job might no longer be available.
Senior Software Engineer - Payments
4 months ago
Zynga is looking for a client engineer to enhance and maintain Payments SDK for iOS, Android, Unreal, Unity and Web used by all Zynga games, including Zynga Poker, Hit it Rich Slots, Wizard of Oz: Magic Match, and more.● Work with Product Management to translate business requirements into technical requirements.
● Take a hands-on approach in architecting, writing and reviewing code.
Enhance and maintain Payments SDKs for different platforms.
● Follow engineering best practices towards ensuring performance, reliability, and measurability at massive scale.
● Maintain an understanding of end-to-end system interactions and architecture.
● Work effectively with teammates, contributing to an innovative environment of technical excellence.
● Review detailed designs from others, aligning with team and Zynga-wide technical vision.
● Provide production and integration support for mobile/web SDK running in all Zynga Games.
● Bachelor’s, Master’s Degree in Computer Science (or a related field).
● 7+ years of software development experience.
● Expert knowledge in C#, C++ or Java.
● Expert knowledge with a combination of Unity, Unreal, iPhone SDK, Xcode, Android SDK, HTML5, XML/JSON and GIT.
● Working knowledge of mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
● Knowledge of backend server applications, web services, REST APIs, SQL, AWS, etc.
● Experience in object oriented and independent design of applications or systems.
● Excellent written and spoken communication skills and ability to work effectively with others in a team environment.
What we offer you:
Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s, RRSP Match
Extended Health coverage as well as life Insurance
Goodlife fitness annual membership
Commuter benefits, daily lunches, snacks & drinks
Vacation: Open vacation policy
Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
Casual dress every single day
A culture of diversity and inclusion
Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!