This job might no longer be available.
Senior Software Engineer, Client - Identity
3 months ago
Come join the team at Zynga making an impact across all of the company’s games - Central Technology! On the Identity team, we focus on shared client tech that drives the core authentication and identification components for games. We’re looking for exceptional engineers with a passion for technology and the ability to work with a diverse team. The Principal Software Engineer position will play a key role in helping to architect and build next-gen client frameworks for our games.
- Build, improve & maintain Zynga’s mobile frameworks for iOS, Android, Unreal, and Unity.
- Take a hands-on approach in architecting, writing, and reviewing code.
- Proactively identify & recommend improvements to address systemic problems and tech debt.
- Follow engineering best practices to ensure code quality, performance, and reliability.
- Collaborate effectively with teammates, contributing to an innovative environment of technical excellence.
- Review detailed tech plans from others, aligning with the team, and Zynga-wide technical vision.
- Provide production & integration support for shared technology across Zynga games.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- S. in Computer Science, or equivalent
- 6+ years of hands-on software development experience
- Significant programming experience in C#
- Experience with Unity
- Experience using Xcode and Visual Studio
- Experience in object-oriented design of applications/systems.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with iOS, Android, or Unreal
- Knowledge of the mobile landscape and emerging technologies
- Experience working with external groups/teams on technical implementations and procedures.
What we offer you:
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.