Principal Project Manager
12 days ago
Our Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE) team exists to help the world play. We support players across the globe in 13+ languages and value employees that will bring new ideas and perspectives to help make WWCE a great place to be and be from. We celebrate diversity and inclusion and aim to create great experiences for our employees as often as our players. We are looking for people that will come to the office or Zoom meeting excited to work and ready for some fun.
And we want you to join us. We are hiring a Principal Business Execution Partner. This is an individual contributor role supporting WWCE as a part of the Business Execution Partner team. You will successfully lead projects, drive process, and look for ways to continually improve the organization . You will report to the Director of Business Execution Partners for Worldwide Customer Experience.
The Principal Business Execution Partner will:
- Manage cross-regional and cross-functional projects, including vendor teams.
- Develop and maintain project plans and track plan progress.
- Set and manage stakeholder expectations throughout the project lifecycle, ensuring clear communication and timely resolution of issues.
- Mentor team members.
- Communicate project status reports to project teams, PMO, leadership staff.
- Conduct project retrospectives and project closures.
- Work with Principal Product Manager to prioritize and manage work within the product line.
- Provide input and improve the current Prioritization and Resource Management processes.
- Identify and lead Business Execution Partner process and best practice development.
A successful Principal Business Execution Partner understands:
- Project or Product life cycles
- PMO standards and practices
- Using data to build a business case
- Practice of Consultation
- PPM tools and how to implement
- Strategy/creation for Resource Management
- Different approaches to project prioritization
- Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Risk and dependency tracking and mitigation
- Contact Center operations
- Mentor circles
- Influence decision-makers visually and verbally
- Effectively present to Leadership and Extended Leadership team
- Scope and propose the work needed for new engagements
- Drive process improvement initiatives
- Work effectively in a fast-paced, high-volume, deadline-driven environment
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing business models and organizational structures
- Lead product line prioritization and backlog grooming
- Recommend and implement resource management models
- 10+ years project management experience , with preference given to PMP certified candidates
- Bachelor's degree: technical or engineering background preferred
- Mastery of Confluence, Google Docs , Jaas, and PPM software, such as Hive
- Manage multiple concurrent projects