Principal Product Manager - Promoted Streams
2 months ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
As a Principal Product Manager, you will establish the strategy and roadmap and scale Twitch's content promotion product area. This is an important pillar of Twitch advertising and enables our customers to build and grow their audience. You will report to the head of advertising product management and work with Twitch product teams, data scientists, and content teams to build an auction-based marketplace. You will launch a portfolio of products across supply and demand and scale this nascent area. You will have high judgement and understand which opportunities drive the most strategic value for the business. You will not be limited by the present and will always look ahead to the future.
- Determine the strategy and product roadmap for this area
- Work engineers and data scientists to build products, experiment, and scale.
- Assess the technical feasibility of a proposed product or feature and enable engineers to make the right technical trade-offs
- Identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Partner with Marketing and Sales to develop go-to-market strategy and manage launches of new products
- 8+ years of experience in the technology industry, at least 4 of it as a Product Manager
- Experience leading complex products from ideation through launch while handling an incredible number of moving pieces
- Experience in advertising or multi-sided-marketplaces
- Experience solving complex problems through data and experimentation
- Experience owning a product portfolio and building zero-to-one products that touch millions of users
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience delivering successful technology products in a high-growth environment
- Owned revenue generating products
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) , Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks and Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.