This job might no longer be available.
Principal Product Manager, Commerce Metered Services / Gestionnaire de produit, Commerce Metered Services
1 month ago
Unity's Technology team is growing! We are now building a focus on our customer's billing and purchase management. On this team, we are working together in building Unity’s next-generation e-commerce platform. We work to ensure our customers get a unified billing management view of various Unity products and services they use.
We are looking for a Principal product manager to join our team to lead new product initiatives, enabling Unity creators worldwide to securely handle billing transactions across all Unity digital properties. We are seeking strong leadership abilities, combined with a deep technical understanding of multiple pricing models of SaaS businesses. In this role, you will be the product owner for a reliable billing and reporting platform that enables unified end-to-end management of Unity products, services & affiliated 3rd parties products.
This role is a highly visible, cross-functional role, collaborating across many of Unity's teams and units to ensure the success of the product for our users. In addition, you will work across the company with Unity product marketers, designers, data and analytics leads, project managers, engineers, and other PMs to drive success.
What you’ll be doing
- Crafting a users-first product strategy for our next generation commerce platform, ensuring the detailed development of end-to-end user experiences for usage-based services, and enabling new billing capabilities across Unity's digital properties
- Developing and maintaining the product roadmap for Unity's commerce platform and prioritizing in conjunction with other internal partners
- Evangelizing billing features across all product teams and onboarding unity products to the platform
- Influence leaders across engineering, design, product, tax, finance, and more to produce outstanding results
- Defining product success criteria, measuring and reporting the efficiency of new initiatives, developing launch plans, and ensuring product readiness.
What we’re looking for
- Extensive technical product management experience, with sophisticated products or services
- Experience leading large-scale billing platform.
- Understanding of common usage-based pricing models and usage reporting needs
You might also have
- Strong communication skills to discuss technical requirements with engineering and data science teams.
- Experience leading collaborative global, multi-team projects
- Capability to identify and mitigate development and implementation risks.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.