This job might no longer be available.
Principal Product Designer, Studio
San Mateo, CA, United States
5 months ago
As a Principle Product Designer, Studio at Roblox, you’ll play a critical role in leading design features that work seamlessly across different platforms and around the world at a time of incredible growth for our business.
- Experienced with 9+ years of professional experience as a UX designer and a Bachelor’s degree in HCI, Interaction Design, Ergonomics, or related fields
- An Industry expert with an online portfolio of work samples demonstrating user-centered design solutions that efficiently meet business needs and user needs
- Obsessed about the customer experience, never settling for good enough and inspire others to the same
- Driven and consistently using business requirements, user stories, and data to produce user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mockups and rigorous user interface specs
- Creative with a solid familiarity with desktop UI and 3D applications and workflows such as CAD, Maya, Max, etc
- Confident in defending design rationale used to create design solutions in executive reviews
- Highly Experienced in driving root cause analysis to respond to problems within the customer experience
- A Problem Solver who possess a highly-tuned thought process that yields creative solutions to big challenges
- Innovative with the ability to develop and nurture relationships across teams to promote collaboration and efficiency
- Create world-class user experiences for our social platform through pixel-perfect layouts, styling, and interactions
- Own end-to-end feature design by defining, developing and documenting design requirements
- Deliver detailed wireframes, user flows, mockups and prototypes
- Build UX expertise across desktop, mobile and console products
- Enforce consistent user experience across all Roblox products
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in immersive, user-generated worlds. We’re the one and only fastest-growing entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable—across any device—reaching millions of players across the globe.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
In 2019, we were honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work® . We’ve fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that’s made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. Join the Roblox team where play rules and the possibilities are endless.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet.
Roblox – Powering Imagination