This job might no longer be available.
Principal/Lead Recruiter - Maternity Cover Contract (FTC)
London, London, United Kingdom
9 months ago
Start Date: As soon as possible
Contract Length: 12 months +(depending on start date)
At NaturalMotion, we make games that wow people. We innovate to create experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in creating communities that last. In 2018 & 2019, NaturalMotion Studios were named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
As the Principal Recruiter, you’ll have the opportunity to lead the recruiting effort for multiple teams, influence local leaders, drive strong processes and contribute to the build out of iconic franchises, including CSR Racing 2 and Star Wars titles.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide local recruiting leadership – maintain and share data and metrics for the recruiting process
- Develop strong relationships with the executive team and key internal stakeholders
- Provide full recruitment support for the business teams, across multiple disciplines
- Enable our culture goals by sharing our employment brand, hiring leading talent and working to improve representation in our organisation
- Ensure an amazing candidate experience by ensuring a transparent process and demonstrating the best of NaturalMotion
- Create pipeline through your candidate attraction channels
- Works with the University Relations team on the intern program and graduate scheme
Required Experience & Skills
- Recruiting and sourcing experience within an in-house environment, ideally within digital, tech, gaming or a similar industry
- Experience partnering with senior level managers, interviewers and team members throughout the hiring process
- Strong business acumen, consultative and results orientated approach
- Ability to work in a fast paced and ever evolving environment
- Able to demonstrate a proactive ability to identify, map and engage with top talent to meet the demands of NaturalMotion and to effectively develop a pipeline of future talent
- Strong written and oral communication skills, that allow for collaboration and influencing across all levels of the business
- Exceptional organisational skills, highly effective at time management and setting priorities
- Ability to coach and mentor other team members
- A personal interest in games is preferred
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown (pro-rata)
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.