This job might no longer be available.
9 days ago
Principal Artist - Helsinki
About the Team
The Art Team at Stellar Core is growing. With a new team whose audiences number in the millions, our games have the power to impact countless lives. They connect people with interesting characters, vibrant worlds, and unforgettable experiences.
That's no small task, but we have a powerful secret weapon: our people. The Stellar Core team is a collection of world-class talent, a team focused on synergy, collaboration, and growing strong together.
About the Role
The Principal Artist will be an inspirational creator and envision visually stunning mobile games for the global community. This is an in-person office based role in Helsinki, Finland.
Who you are:
- Visual Development: You have years of experience working as a 2D and/or 3D artist in a game production environment.
- Artistic Guidance: You have experience aligning vision with a multidisciplinary team behind a creative product team.
- Visual Range: You have demonstrated an ability to work within a wide range of artistic styles and themes to compliment various genres of games.
What you'll do:
- Artistic Constraints: You will carry the visual integrity throughout the entire project, ensuring consistency and highest quality within the boundaries of mobile hardware.
- Solutions Oriented: You will demonstrate your ability to proactively problem solve and explore various options to accomplish product goals.
- Collaboration: You will work closely with Creative, Product, Design, and Technical leadership to create high quality products that will resonate with the global gaming community.
- Communication : You will use your excellent communication skills in a collaborative and diverse work environment to keep stakeholders updated and development teams aligned.
What you'll need:
- Hands on experience in one or more art disciplines such as concept, 3d modeling, real-time VFX, animation, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- A resume and an online portfolio showcasing your ability to create and carry a vision for a creative product.
- You know your way around at least one game engine (especially Unity or Unreal) and understand the various parts of the game development pipeline.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.