Principal Advisor in Organizational Development (Succession and Development)
3 days ago
It's a well-known fact that a company's success is a direct result of the great work of its employees, and at a company like Ubisoft, we're constantly looking for new ways to find and mobilize talent to help us achieve our (big!) ambitions.
As a Principal Advisor in Organizational Development in our Talent Development department, you will contribute directly to the evolution of the business at Ubisoft. Specifically, you will create a succession management plan from scratch that will meet the current and future needs of the studio.
Armed with systems thinking and an open mind, you'll find innovative talent management solutions and then experiment to eventually implement a strategy that will one day be rolled out across all Ubisoft studios and enhance our company's employer brand and employee experience.
What you’ll do
- Define the succession management vision for the studio, considering the orientations defined by the head office.
- Deploy the studio's succession management strategy and iterate to continuously improve it by involving the various stakeholders.
- Create, monitor and adapt the project plan to lead the creation and operationalization of the succession management process and plan.
- Assume responsibility for succession-related deliverables with respect to quality, timelines, tracking and communication of project progress.
- Participate in the development of the talent management strategy by working with other HR teams (including talent acquisition, development, compensation and HR partners).
- Contribute to defining and communicating career paths for all studio expertise.
- Provide expertise to HR partners and managers on career paths.
- Collaborate and communicate with your colleagues in the Talent Development team, cross-functional teams and HQ teams to enhance, align and share best practices within your projects.
- Perform external benchmarking and stay on top of new trends and practices in the video game industry and other innovative industries.
What you bring
- Master's degree in psychology, sociology or HRM, or other relevant degree
- 7 to 10 years of experience in organizational development and talent and succession management
- Experience in implementing ambitious organizational transformation projects involving change management
- Experience in facilitation and design thinking
- Ability to take initiative, manage priorities and handle multiple files in parallel
- A spirit of collaboration and listening
- A very good reading of the internal and external environment + a spirit of analysis and synthesis that allows you to understand the issues and make decisions based on the data
- Excellent communication, writing and interpersonal skills, with the ability to express yourself in French and English
- A strong ability to influence and make a difference
- An interest in the gaming industry and a motivation to adapt to its ever-changing pace
- Knowledge of electronic exchange platforms (Teams, MIRO, etc.)
What to send our way
- Your CV highlighting your background and skills
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.