Zynga is looking for an experienced data-driven professional to join our growing Ad monetization team. In this role the ideal candidate will develop and lead programs designed to drive Zynga revenue and yield on our digital advertising inventory across a wide array of ad formats, channels and partners. Successful candidates will have a demonstrated track record working with Executive, Product, Sales and Operations functions to deliver quantifiable results through yield optimization and revenue management tools and programs.
- Significantly contribute to the development and execution of the yield maximization strategy for Zynga’s digital advertising business, including, strategic and tactical pricing frameworks, inventory management strategies, and channel strategies
- Maximize revenue from Zynga’s network and direct sales demand by optimizing Zynga’s real time bidding marketplace, ad serving/delivery, demand stack, and liquidity
- Lead the conceptualization, development, and implementation of decision tools, in order to increase yield from targeted campaigns and ad network demand
- Author and manage pricing for various demand sources within Zynga’s digital advertising business
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in revenue management, pricing/yield management, advertising monetization or related field
- Data analysis, statistical modeling and experience with common database formats
- Superb analytic skills with an ability to operate creatively and independently
- Excellent communication, presentation, and management skills
- Successful candidates will have demonstrated track record working with Executive, Product, Sales and Operations functions to deliver quantifiable results through yield optimization and revenue management tools and programs.
- Experience in yield functions at a SSP or Ad Network preferred
- SQL proficiency is strongly preferred
- B.S. in Engineering, Finance, Statistics, Computer Science, Operations Research, or related quantitative discipline.
What we offer you
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.