Pricing Strategy Analyst
23 days ago
Ubisoft Entertainment, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a Pricing Strategy Analyst for its Strategic Planning & Analysis department. This individual will be supporting the pricing strategy and lifecycle management team in an operational, analytical, and strategic planning role. The individual will be responsible for conducting sales analysis of video games performance (internal and external) to provide recommendations on pricing strategy, manage operations of the Americas pricing process for digital products, and own management of internal pricing related tools and dashboards. The position is based in San Francisco, CA and will report to the Pricing Strategy Manager.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Identify business opportunities by understanding product lifecycles, revenue targets, digital assortment needs, and the competitive landscape
- Analyze internal and external data to develop recommendations for product pricing strategies and lifecycle management to maximize revenue for Ubisoft brands
- Manage end-to-end Americas digital product pricing process including local currency pricing recommendation, validation with local business team, updating pricing tools, communication/coordination with cross functional teams and validation of pricing accuracy upon product release
- Monitor Canada and Latam FX rates, applying such knowledge for the Americas release, promotional, and markdown pricing strategies
- Manage and maintain all Americas pricing tools and databases for new release pricing (digital products) and promotional pricing guidance (digital and physical products)
- Develop new pricing tools and enhance existing pricing related processes with cross functional teams
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Intermediate level of experience in business, pricing, analytics, or math
- Ability to build cross functional relationships and influence internal partners using data driven approaches and regular communication, including with international colleagues
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work efficiently under pressure, and meet deadlines
- Technical expertise: Proficiency in business intelligence tools including Excel, Tableau, PowerPoint, and database structures
- Knowledge of competitive video game landscape – publishers, developers, titles, and content
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and wellness time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Ginger emotional support app for you and your adult dependents with up to 10 sessions per year of video-based therapy and psychiatry services
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Access to all of the latest Ubisoft games for PC
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft is composed of over 18,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Home to the North American Ubisoft headquarters since 1996, Ubisoft San Francisco opened its development studio in 2009 and since developed Rocksmith® and Rocksmith 2014, to teach millions of people how to play guitar and bass. With a song library of over 1,500 songs and 9 years of support the Rocksmith franchise helped millions of players around the world on their musical journey. In 2017, the studio released the critically acclaimed South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™, in collaboration with Trey Parker, Matt Stone, and South Park Digital Studios. The studio is currently working on two unannounced projects.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Join a great place to work and shape the future of games. Join us and create the unknown.