Pricing Manager, CX Solutions and Latin America
5 days ago
Job Posting TitlePricing Manager, CX Solutions and Latin America
SummaryThis new role will lead the pricing strategy, analysis and processes for the CX (casino management system software) business and land-based gaming in Latin America. The role is responsible for high-impact decisions, process improvements and for driving profitable, sustainable growth within those segments. The role must collaborate closely with partners in sales, product marketing, finance, legal and other departments to be successful.
What you'll do
- Lead and improve all key pricing and business management processes for the CX and Latin America segments
- Improve and design processes to enable efficient analytics to win opportunities and enable insights
- Enhance tools to track, manage and review business opportunities before and after closure.
- Ability to create compelling internal and customer-facing presentations and persuasive arguments clearly and concisely
- Perform complex and highly technical financial analysis for short and long-term opportunity evaluations
- Use in-depth product, service, and market knowledge and experience when developing commercial proposals
- Key personal attributes: Collaborative, proactive, analytical and results-oriented.
- Negotiation skills: Experience leading successful complex B2B negotiations.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's Degree required. Degree in business, finance, marketing, accounting or economics preferred. MBA or other business-related Master’s program a plus.
- Experience managing pricing at a SaaS company a strong plus. Experience managing pricing required – either in a pricing-specific, finance or product marketing role.
- Strong experience implementing and using value-based pricing concepts and practices. Additional pricing training such as a Certified Pricing Professional certificate or Pragmatic Institute pricing training a plus.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and organization skills and the ability to work effectively in a matrixed organization.
- Advanced knowledge, experience and understanding of financial analysis and modeling.
- Strong technical skills, particularly Excel. Experience as a power user of Tableau, Power BI or similar analytics software
- Spanish language skills a strong plus
- Eligible locations: Las Vegas-area (office in Summerlin), Austin, TX. Remote but close to Las Vegas (Southern California).
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.