This job might no longer be available.
3 days ago
Job Posting TitlePricing Coordinator
SummaryThe Pricing Coordinator is a key role focused on ensuring the end-to-end pricing process is efficient, accurately executed and continually improved. The ideal candidate is capable of adeptly managing short-term priorities vs long-term improvement opportunities. The role takes responsibility for ensuring the accurate and timely execution of pricing, interprets pricing guidelines set by management and escalates when needed. Being proactive, detail-oriented and having the ability to multi-task successfully are critical. A collaborative approach is key because the role must partner with sales, finance, product marketing and legal to support the team.
What you'll do
- Responsible for maintaining pricing and contractual commitments in IT systems
- Responsible for approving quotes and ensuring that offers meet pricing standards
- Creates and generates key reports on pricing execution and pricing metrics
- Ensures proper documentation of contractual requirements in IT systems
- Suggests and helps implement process improvements to make overall pricing process more efficient.
- Participates in testing of IT updates to ensure pricing is accurately represented
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Communications, Business or related field or a combination of education/training
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Experience with Salesforce.com a plus
- Must be well organized and detail-oriented within a fast-paced environment
- Requires strong collaboration, organizational and project coordination skills
- Must be adaptable and have a continuous focus on process improvements
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.