Presentation Software Engineer - FIFA
12 days ago
The Presentation Software Engineer will be involved in the end-to-end feature development process from architecture design, implementation, debugging, and tuning on multiple platforms and devices, working on complex problems with Designers, Content Creator and other Engineers. You will report to the team's manager and work with your peers on developing the game's foundation layer.
- Design, architect and document technical designs for entire feature.
- Hands-on coding (C++); requirements gathering and designing new tech; maintain/build/own a tech module.
- Work with a proprietary engine to develop stable, scalable, efficient and shareable code.
- Support and work with Content Creators.
- Work with people on a large team both locally and remote.
- Use of common software engineering design patterns and paradigms
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience.
- Proficiency with C++ and experience in object-oriented design and implementation.
- Knowledge of good software programming practices.
Nice to Have:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 2+ years experience working on Microsoft, Sony or Nintendo game consoles or other embedded systems.
- Experience with Visual Studio and deep knowledge of the debugging tools.
- Experience with source control systems.
- Experience with scripting languages (Perl, Python, Lua) and interpreted languages (C#).
- Knowledge of Gameplay / Rendering / Game modes is a plus.