This job might no longer be available.
9 days ago
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sport through industry-leading sports videogames, including Madden NFL football, FIFA soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC .
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world’s #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
Term: 12 months
What you will do:
- Partner with Producers, UI artists and Engineering to produce detailed wireframes, flowcharts, prototypes and other product deliverables to communicate product requirements
- Support usability testing and focus groups to validate design and product direction
- Ensure UX consistency across the product
- Apply and establish a set of design standards, documentation, and principles
- Distill user research, competitive analysis and feedback into user centered design goals.
- 4+ years of experience in product design or user experience design role
- Proficiency in user experience/interaction design or Bachelor's Degree in UX, Psychology, Human Factors, Industrial Engineering or related HCI discipline
- You have a broad UX design toolkit for different stages of development (journey mapping, empathy maps, archetypes, user scenarios, site maps, flows, wireframes, and prototypes)
- You can present and rationalize UX design strategy and decisions to diverse audiences using these opportunities to advocate for players, share knowledge and demonstrate design thinking in action
- You will report to the UX lead.
- Bonus; An avid gamer, who loves to talk about games and what makes them great.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.