This job might no longer be available.
Pre-visualization Artist (Contractor, Part Time) - VALORANT
1 month ago
As a Part-Time Previs Artist at Riot you will help bring content to life. Drawing inspiration from as little as a sentence description or as much as a full-blown narrative concept, you will create designs that are resonant, compelling, and iconic. You will come up with visual solutions for game concepts and in-game content.
As a Part Time Previs Artist Artist on the VALORANT team, you will create weapon skins for our brand new AAA title. You will keep the players' experience in mind as you work with diverse teams to help build foundational ideas and concepts for the game. You will work with designers, writers, and producers to bring new worlds to life.
We expect this role to be 8-12 hours per week.
- Inspire Creative Ideas
- Work with artists and art leads on the team to create early ideas for visual effects prototypes
- Craft detailed concept effects and create flipbooks for VFX artists to build from
- Ensure all concepts meet constraints/requirements of game needs
- Follows style guides
- Work with the team to uphold cohesion and vision of art quality bar
- Professional experience creating stylized 2d artwork
- 2+ years experience creating 3d block models to support concept work
- Experience creating 2d illustrated flipbooks
- Experience creating previs VFX concepts
- Strong linework and rendering skills
- Experience creating 3d animatics for pre-visualization
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).