Post Production Scheduler (Contract)
5 months ago
Job Title:Post Production Scheduler (Contract)
JOB TITLE: Post Production Scheduler
DEPARTMENT: Marketing Creative
LOCATION: Santa Monica, California
Activision Blizzard, Inc., a member of the S&P 500, is the world’s most successful standalone interactive entertainment company. We delight hundreds of milions of monthly active users around the world through franchises including Activisionʹs Call of Duty®, Destiny and Skylanders®, Blizzardʹs World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Hearthstone®, Diablo®, StarCraft®, and Heroes of the Storm®, and Kingʹs Candy Crush™, Pet Rescue™, Bubble Witch™ and Farm Heroes™. The company is one of the Fortune ʺ100 Best Companies to Work For®ʺ. Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, Activision Blizzard has operations throughout the world, and its games are played in 196 countries. More information about Activision Blizzard and its products and services can be found on the company’s website, www.activisionblizzard.com
We are looking for a Post-Production Scheduler who will be a master at creating scheduling efficiencies and will be a new addition to our in-house creative team. As a Post-Production scheduler, you will work with the head of creative, the director of creative production, producers and ACD, CDs and Creative Leads by scheduling all creative team production needs (including video, audio, MGFX and design) and assisting in ensuring all projects have the right talent executing them and managing the team’s bandwidth calendar. The right person for this role will love working in post-production, understand what’s needed from creative folks to complete the job and exceed expectations. This individual must work well with many different personalities. If you are someone who loves collaborating creatively in a production environment, then this is a great role for
This role includes but is not limited to the following tasks/duties:
▪ Provide daily and long-term production and post-production resource planning
▪ Resource for the video, audio, mgfx, print, copy and design team by scheduling editors, copywriters, designers and motion graphic animators as needed
▪ Help hire independent contractors to assist with work overflow. This includes designers, video editors, assistant
editors, motion graphics animators, video producers, developers and preditors
▪ Partner with the head of creative and the head of creative production to develop weekly production bandwidth status reports for creative and marketing leads
▪ Monitor workflow and schedules to ensure on-time delivery
▪ Coordinate with the head of production, Creative Director(s) and / or Producer(s) to allocate resources to each
▪ Work with the Director of production to develop potential solutions to improve production performance and
● 3+ years in scheduling / project management / production in gaming / entertainment marketing services, creative service agencies, network promotions or a similar field (broadcast, digital, print, and experiential a plus)
● Primary skills include: excellent verbal and written communication, strong interpersonal and collaboration
skills, problem solving, time management, and project management. Understanding of Wrike is a plus.
● Data savvy and capable of pulling data reports to manage weekly bandwidth and forecast work through
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
∙ We’re headquartered in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines of Marketing, PR, Sales, Supply Chain and other corporate functions such as HR, IT, Legal, Facilities and Finance. Santa Monica is the nerve center of our company, where the best ideas combine with unrivalled
rigor to create the biggest and best entertainment experiences in the world.
* The video game industry and therefore our business are fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and
responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and
relationships with industry partners.