Post-Production Audio Artist (Temporary role)
Madrid Community of Madrid Spain
19 days ago
EA Create is a collective of content production teams partnering with EA Studios game teams to bring outstanding visuals, audio and technology to life. Our teams comprise of artists, engineers, technicians, designers and development directors. Worldwide, we combine our teams to form a global group of extraordinary individuals fueled by imagination and a unified passion for creating amazing visuals, sound and experiences. We are a diverse team, unified through collaboration, culture and craft.
In the EA Create Audio team, creative and technical audio experts create voice recording and editing, in-game commentary and voice overs, sound effects, music production and composition, scores and themes. From UI and menus to vehicles, weapons, environments, characters and beyond.
We are looking for an experienced Post-production Audio Artist who will make an immediate contribution to all aspects of audio development within the EA Create - Audio team, supporting EA Sports. The successful candidate must be able to own the audio-specific project(s), with the goal of creating a quality audio experience.
The Post-production audio artist will be responsible for supporting the narrative audio team in traditional post-production audio workflows. Working closely with the Audio Director and domain leads to deliver a AAA quality audio experience for the project’s narrative mode. The candidate should have a passion for managing large projects in a fast passed, deadline driven environment and demonstrate exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Tracking large multi-faceted audio projects.
- Directly supports feature(s) or small project or task(s)
- Quality control review for the project’s audio (pre-CQC) on all applicable platforms
- Some sound design of source elements as required; SFX editing, naming, and file organization
- Keeping audio files organized
- Audio post-production for any in-game video content
- Take direction from the Audio Director and other more senior audio artists on a project, but still expressing your creativity
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of game audio experience or similar
- Extensive knowledge of Pro Tools as it pertains to post-production audio
- Experience in surround sound mixing (5.1, 7.1, Atmos)
- Thorough knowledge of the production pipeline and workflow as it pertains to audio, production and post-production
- Experience recording VO and/or ADR
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail,trong problem solving and prioritization skills
- Experience with Shotgun, Miro, (and/ or similar production tracking software) is a plus
- Adobe Premiere Pro is a plus