Poject Coordinator/Production Manager (Just Dance)
11 days ago
What you will do:
- Assists in the development of assigned products from concept to release
- Manages specific areas of the daily product development cycle
- Supports Producers by executing a variety of tasks related to the development of assigned software products
- Track schedules, manage assets, identify weaknesses, bottlenecks and risks in the schedule, and troubleshoot communication and schedule dependency problems
- Coordinates with resources throughout the third party developers to ensure successful completion of assigned projects
- Facilitate team communication and ensure timely dissemination of information
- Collaborate with the IP and Content Director to ensure the game design meet IP vision/ DNA and meet IP constraints.
- Review and evaluate competitive products
What you need to be equipped with:
- At least 4-5 years of Management experience in Computer Game Industry as Associate Producer with 2+ completed projects delivered
- Outstanding Project Management/Leadership skills and concepts, capable of coordinating through complex projects;
- Capacity for analyzing the market and adapting the product to the market
- Knowledgeable, skillful and experienced in process establishment and continuous improvement
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- A very strong team player, commitment to personal and peer development and sharing best practices
- A passion for creating and playing video games
What you will also get:
- An international working environment
- FUN Culture
- Lots of love from your colleagues!
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 600+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.