Playtest Production Coordinator - Raven Software
19 days ago
Job Title:Playtest Production Coordinator - Raven Software
As a Playtest Production Coordinator , you will be in a critical role for ensuring
our work is reviewed on a regular basis. You will be a part of all phases of
production, maintaining the Playtest schedule alongside our Producers and
Department leads. This includes creating the schedule for Playtests, running them, and working with QA to ensure server and client variables function appropriately.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role
includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Management of large-scale playtests with QA and developers and creating the playlists that run those.
- Working with Producers and other Department leads to craft clear agendas and areas of focus for each Playtest, ensuring those are clearly communicated to participants.
- Assisting in with the tracking and triage of feedback and bugs identified during Playtests, ensuring a consistent feedback loop.
- Collaborating with Producers to identify and drive improvements to the Playtest process.
- Driving communication around and solutions to complex problems.
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games
industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do!
At Activision Blizzard, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive
environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
- At least 1 year of professional experience ideally working in the game industry on Playtests.
- Strong time-management skills with the ability to focus on priorities, manage change and deliver against agreed deadlines.
- Ability to work under rapid development cycles.
- Ability to effectively balance competing priorities & spend time on what’s most important.
Preferred Skills & Attributes:
- Familiarity with game development processes, build pipelines and best
- practices is a plus.
- Experience with issue tracking databases like JIRA and Trello.
- Ability to create documentation for process using tools such as Confluence.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Eager to learn and not afraid of new challenges.
- Passion for releasing an excellent product to our users.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a drive to root out the cause of issues.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Raven Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
- 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
- Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
- Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
- If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/ .In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $20.77 - $38.46 Hourly. This base pay range is for the U.S. and is not applicable to locations outside of the U.S. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.