This job might no longer be available.
Player Support Writer
Los Angeles, California, United States
7 days ago
The Player Support Writer reports to the Contact Experience Manager and is responsible for the quality of the player facing documentation on our Support Site. They gather the necessary information to write player facing knowledge base articles, agent macros, and other relevant text. The Player Support Writer will also work with other colleagues to help them write player and agent-facing content and improve the writing craft of Player Support as a whole, and manage our player facing knowledge base to ensure content is usable and up-to-date. They also work with our Publishing, Brand, and Localization teams to ensure that all documentation is available region-wide and meets the needs of our local players in each region.
- Create online knowledge base content for Player Support that allows players to solve their support issues without the need of a support agent
- Create agent macros, automated messaging, and other relevant writing content where needed
- Manage the Publishing, Brand, and Localization pipelines for Player Support to ensure that our documentation is relevant and available for players across all of our regions
- Understand feedback and identify opportunities for improvement with our online content and keep the Player Support team updated on the status for a variety of products
- Work with team members across Player Support to improve how we write player and agent facing content
- Two years of experience in a writing and editing role
- One year of experience working on or directly with localization teams strongly preferred
- One year of experience writing player facing content for a game company strongly preferred
- Experience writing customer-facing content for new product releases strongly preferred
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).