This job might no longer be available.
Player Support Team Lead - Bilingual Role (English + EU language)
3 months ago
We are looking for experienced and passionate people managers who strive to develop and coach their teams to get the best from them. In the ever-changing landscape of the games industry, we require our managers to be out the box thinkers who use their change management experience to facilitate positive change. The ideal candidate will be focused on their team’s performance aiming to achieve outstanding Player Support to our engaged communities.
If you are ready for a challenge, are fluent in written and spoken English alongside another European language, full of new ideas and ready to play a role in our ongoing success, then we want to hear from you!
- As the driving force behind the team, you will be expected to achieve performance targets for the team and ensure delivery
- Undertake all performance management for the team using the HR tools including setting Objectives, holding regular 121s, delivering regular feedback and recognition etc.
- Manage all team related HR activities (e.g. absence management, probation reviews, disciplinary etc.)
- Build a positive relationship with the team as a whole and individuals on a 121 basis.
- Establish a schedule of communications to create, deliver and maintain a strong team bond.
- Manage the workload and tasks of your team to ensure we can achieve SLA and hit KPI’s.
- Share feedback and recommendations with your Area Manager and Player Support Management on tools, processes and training needs.
- Duty support responsibility, outside of core hours (weekend/evening shifts). On a rotation basis
Skills and Experience
- 2 years’ experience with proven people skills in a people focused team management role
- Experience of working in Customer Service in an office environment
- Experience of delivering coaching sessions in ways which facilitate performance improvement
- Experience of handling change management
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a complex organisational structure.
- Good organisation, logical thinker and able to prioritise multiple tasks
- Strong team player
- Strong interest and passion for video-games
With Ubisoft CRC, you will receive a competitive salary along with:
- Personal performance bonus
- Private Health Insurance (including eye care and dental)
- Life Assurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Significant discount on the world’s best video games
- Access to Ubisoft's back catalogue on PC
- 25 days of holiday
- We work in the heart of Newcastle city centre, right on top of Haymarket metro station in a lively, international and creative space.
- A kitchen stocked with cereals, fruits, unlimited filtered water, teas, coffee
- Regular professional and social events
- Monthly Ubidrinks
- Flexible working hours
- A casual dress code
- Fun, we like to work hard but have a laugh too!
We offer a competitive salary with relocation support plus access to the most innovative, cutting-edge and ground-breaking titles on the market.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new adventures.
Are you looking to work with passionate and enthusiastic experts who are tackling game changing challenges in entertainment and beyond?
Are you a driving force of innovation and improvement wanting to help build the best support in the industry?
Can you inspire others to go above and beyond, to provide memorable and positive experiences that exceed players expectations?
Bring your leadership expertise and join our team!