Player Support Producer III - Live Operations
22 days ago
Player Support Producer advocates and helps establish how our players receive support. You help our Support Operations resolve their issues and help our players get back in the game as quickly as possible. You work with Riot game and product teams and partner with a global team of Rioters and Vendor Partners to ensure that Riot is delivering a magical experience to our player's during their support interaction. You will report to a Player Support Manager and will work with team members to work on the responsibilities of the role.
- Can solely manage partnerships representing Player Support (policy, capabilities, Service level agreements, status) to all levels of stakeholders.
- Help translate team goals by creating rituals, processes, and guidelines for the team to follow. Can lead pivots recognized due to intimate understanding of organizational goals.
- Define and manage strategy for areas with moderate scope and complexity in partnership with senior Production.
- Lead team planning and reduce dependencies required for fairly complex projects. Can deliver through adversity and challenges requiring technical and operational expertise.
- Proactively works with appropriate stakeholders to anticipate and address anything that might impact live operations by utilizing advanced skillset to measure and implement any post delivery requirements.
- Producers will advise Product Leads in evaluating team objectives and outcomes through change management efforts and team level directives.
- Manages dependencies and uses risk management techniques, resolves team/project blockers, drives product outcomes and leads team improvements.
- Collaborates with all levels of stakeholders and partner teams to resolve areas of contention, misalignment, or high level complexities.
- Developing and implementing PS Discipline craft growth initiatives.
- Act as the subject matter expert of their assigned projects or initiatives in the development of tools and resources
- Technical, business or social science background. Degree or relevant experience.
- Seven years of professional experience
- Desired: Four of which was dedicated to project/product management experience in games/software.
- Shipped or managed customer service of multiple game / software products, ideally in a Gaming environment.
- Has worked with product or services with technical customers.
- Broad understanding of Customer Service industry standard practices, metrics (NPS, wait time), and tooling (Tickets, Live Chat, Internal)
- Experience working with engineering teams directly
- Worked with Agile or similar methodologies with some SCRUM mastery experience.
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code . Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming .
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.