Player Support Manager
6 days ago
As a Player Support Manager, you will be responsible for daily operations and execution for ongoing Support Operations by maintaining service levels, measuring and improving player happiness, team management, and vendor operations oversight. You will become a game authority for a selection of assigned Zynga game titles and will support our Studio partner groups in the delivery of player facing information exchange. The position will require the skill to build and maintain an integrated relationship with our internal teams based throughout our Global Operations, while ensuring an excellent Player Support Experience for our players.
A passion for gaming and delivering the highest standards of support are a must! You have experience mentoring colleagues, providing feedback and core skill development, and outlining development progression plans. You should be comfortable working in a very fast paced environment, where change happens at a rapid pace. This role will be working on our Farmville titles.
- Strategic Player Support Mentorship for our Studio Partners
- Tactical application of best practices, shown strategies, and product implementation
- Implementation and adherence to the service catalog
- Coordination of information exchange with our Experience Service Managers
- Management of vendor support operations, including training, quality control, and performance calibrations
- Daily analysis and reporting game issues; including in-depth analysis of feedback from player satisfaction and suggested game improvements
- Direct management of a team of Player support agents providing issue resolution
- Management of Game-Specific Support Strategies in conjunction with our Player Support Team(s)
- Be an advocate and an authority in the games your team is supporting and act as a point of contact for your team in game related questions.
- Identification and Escalation of emerging/trending game bugs and coordination with Studio Partners for expedited resolutions
- Support and advice partner-sites supporting Zynga games on best practices
- Strive to maximize consumer satisfaction and assist team in solving issues in a way that balances the needs of the consumer and the business.
- Understanding the concepts of capacity planning for agent headcount
- Reporting on process improvements, team performance, and development opportunities
- Review Vendor team performance and ensure they are calibrated on Zynga policies and procedures, as well as new game updates based on all available reporting - regularly provide feedback to management team on findings and progress
- Ensure a healthy, motivated and positive team environment, addressing issues and providing feedback where necessary in a timely manner
- Be a role model by adhering to and living our values - lead by example
- Conduct regular team meetings and one-to-one meetings to ensure team understands current team/game status and performance
- Passion for gaming and customer service - knowledge on our current games an advantage
- Experience in online gaming environment desired
- Minimum of 2+ years supervising customer care teams
- Experience supervising teams in a multi-cultural teams • Adaptability and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working cross-functionally across many groups in the company
- Must be conscientious and possess strong leadership skills
- Able to conduct analysis of statistical information
- Experience with CRM tools • Proficiency in MS Office and Excel required
- Some travel may be required
- Ability to work flexible hours and to work using own initiative
- A deep understanding of different cultures and interest in people and their development
- Degree preferred
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law