Player Support Auditor (Internal Recruitment) Other Locations
14 days ago
Reporting into the support department, the role of an auditor is to help in creating a culture of “no surprises” and promote high standards within Player Support by assessing the health of projects and provide feedback to management. The auditor is expected to collaborate with all support departments. The auditor is highly adept at administration and maintains records on all projects.
- Collaborating with Contracts, Solutions, Learning and Development, Quality Control and Operations in keeping with processes and best practices
- Conduct audits on onboarding and existing projects
- Analyze data derived from the audit
- Assess risk, ability to identify priorities to mitigating risk within any given project
- Develop and provide reporting to Management on results of the audit
- Maintain project audit database
- Follow up with Player Support Managers on projects not meeting standards
- Pragmatic to a fault, ability to look at things as black and white
- Ability to make arguments based upon data and not emotions
- Superior administration and documentation
- Advanced understanding of operational KPIs, Quality Control, Training and Workforce Management
- Advanced verbal and written communications skills. Communicates with the highest integrity
- Cognizant and ability to work autonomously
- Superior skills at Microsoft Suite (Word/Excel)
- Intermediate skills at project management
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- An insider's view into the gaming industry, with lots of growth potential.
- We're proud of our friendly and inclusive atmosphere.
- All the benefits you already have in your current position as TL or PM.