Player Support Agent for Vietnamese REMOTE - Video Games
15 days ago
Imagine more for your career in games!
- How about working for a gaming company that is constantly evolving?
- Are you looking for an employer who listens to your needs and provides a casual and supportive working environment?
That’s perfect! We might be the answer to your needs. At Keywords Studios, we understand that not everyone has experience in the gaming field, but if you're armed with linguistic skills, equipped with passion and willingness to help others, we want to hear from you!
Keywords Studios has been present on the gaming market for 25 years now and we are not stopping there! Right now, we are the leading provider of end-to-end services for the gaming and entertainment industries. We help our clients bring their stories to life by offering a wide range of solutions, from art and audio to testing, localization and finally - Player Support. As a Keywords employee, you will have the opportunity to work on some of the most popular games in the world, standing hand by hand with players, while also developing your skills and career. You will also be guided by our Leadership Principles, which define what success looks like at Keywords and how we can achieve it together. These principles are:
- Power of Partnership: We work as one team with our clients and support them with passion and purpose.
- One Keywords: We use our global network and local studios to deliver efficient and high-quality services by working as one team.
- Raise the Game: We innovate and improve to help our clients and the industry succeed.
- Embrace an Open World: We value diversity and inclusivity in our global community and create world-class entertainment.
- Trust Through Transparency: We communicate and act with honesty, integrity and accountability.
If you share these values and want to join our growing network of studios, apply now and become part of the Keywords family.
What will be your daily tasks? As a Player Support Agent:
- You will provide top-notch assistance to our players by solving their queries about the game and providing excellent customer service.
- You'll be using your investigative skills and working with our ticketing system to help players with their game-related issues. You'll be responding to their inquiries through email and chat, but don't worry, you won't be taking any phone calls!
- Collaboration is essential in this role. You'll work closely with our internal teams to assist with project-related requests and provide feedback to their development team. You will be the voice of the product and the ear on the ground.
You are an ideal candidate for this position if:
- You have excellent Vietnamese language skills, especially in writing. You can communicate fluently and confidently in Vietnamese at a C1-C2 level.
- You are proficient in English and can use it daily to interact with your colleagues. Keywords is a global and diverse company, so English is the common language for collaboration.
- You are located in Armenia.
- You are familiar with either MS Office or Google Suite apps and can use them effectively.
- You are ready to work full-time, 5 days a week, which may include weekend-days (Saturday and Sunday) as well as shifts availability.
Optionally, it would be great if:
- You have some previous experience in Customer Service, but it’s not ‘a must’, as we provide a full training.
- You are passionate about video games - this can make your job a lot more enjoyable for you, however it is not crucial.
Why should you join us? Because we offer:
- Employment contract.
- Possibility to work from home.
- The opportunity to gain valuable experience by collaborating with people from all over the world and working on exciting projects.
- Virtual company parties, plenty of activities and competitions with awards.
- Professional development opportunities with our online platform, training sessions and internal vacancies.
- The unique chance to take a look behind the scenes of the gaming industry and collaborate with people from all over the world!
The steps of our recruitment process:
- Online language assessment (Vietnamese and English) to better evaluate your written skills - you’ll receive an invitation email on your inbox.
- Interview via MS Teams with one of our recruiters (remote). For some projects there might be a second interview with a Team Lead or an Operations Manager.
Our recruitment process is fully online and remote. If you're interested in joining our team, we highly encourage you to apply.
That would be it from us - now we are waiting for your move!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.