This job might no longer be available.
Player Services Representative
3 days ago
GSN Games is looking for a Player Services Representative to join our team.
Jackpot! About GSN Games: Slots, bingo, cards, and more! Work on incredible games, including a top-10 grossing app, alongside the best in the business.
At GSN Games, our work really is all fun and games. If you like being challenged every day and working in an environment where pushing boundaries is constantly encouraged, then we want you to join the GSN Games family and support the next generation of mobile and social games! With top iOS app titles and a leading Social Casino app on Facebook, we’re looking for the best of the best to join our winning team.
About the role:
This role is part of our VIP Team and you will be responsible for the priority handling of our most valuable players. You’ll improve overall satisfaction and retention by ensuring our players have an amazing service experience. You will investigate and resolve player inquiries and respond in a timely, good natured and respectful manner. You will collaborate closely with the Product, Community, Games, and Marketing teams to ensure you are always aligned with their plans and priorities. You will share what you are hearing from our players, advocate for improvements on their behalf, and overall provide world-class VIP customer service. You will:
● Provide excellent service to Bingo Bash customers
● Communicate with players directly via messenger, email and any other effective means of communication
● Ensure our players have personalized support
● Research and resolve customer concerns related to technical, functional, and/or billing issues
● Utilize multiple resources such as knowledge base, website, and support tools to research and resolve customer issues and respond to customers in a timely and respectful manner
● Understand customer issues and provide high quality customer support via tickets, e-mail and message boards
● Enter accurate information into the support tools regarding customer communications
● Escalate issues to the appropriate department to ensure everyone is informed
● Regularly track, analyze and report on customer feedback, identify trends and anomalies
● Represent the voice of the player internally with the Player Services, Product, Games and Marketing teams
● Track, analyze, and report on customer data to ensure we make informed decisions about our products, services, and promotions.
● Excellent written English and English comprehension
● 2+ years of customer service experience for consumer products, mobile and Facebook games a plus
● Excellent planning and organization skills, ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
● Exceptional attention to detail
● Ability to identify customer needs and recommend solutions
● Ability to correlate individual issues into larger platform related problems
● Application of good judgment and decision making
● Team player—helpful, willing to pitch in, goes the extra mile, shares ideas
● Ability to identify negative trends based on metrics and implement corrective actions
● Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality service within agreed upon timeframes
● Ability to navigate challenging situations in a positive and professional manner
● Ability to deliver good news (easy) and bad news (not so easy) in a way that demonstrates to the customer that we’ve heard them, we understand their issue, and are working hard to resolve it
● Prior experience supporting a brand known for their customer centric approach
● Zendesk experience a plus
● Open to working a flexible schedule with the potential for compensated Saturday and/or Sunday on-call rotations