Player Relationship Management Platform Engineer
1 month ago
Wargaming Belgrade is looking for a PRMP Engineer for the World of Warships Franchise. With the help of internal tools, you will register data sources and create activities based on them for the World of Warships Franchise in accordance with business requirements. A unique vacancy with training, suitable for graduates of universities of technical specialties.
*PRMP (Player Relationship Management Platform) is an internal Wargaming service for personalized delivery of offers to players based on big data. In case of successful completion of the interview, we will train you to work with the Player Relationship Management Platform.
What will you do?
- Build and test PRMP campaigns in special internal services
- Work with databases, monitor running activities
- Prepare standard e-mail letters and in-game notifications for PRMP campaigns
- Evaluate the complexity and feasibility of ideas and tasks, make edits to solutions proposed by PRMP managers
- Regularly communicate with integration managers, operational teams and development for the correct implementation of activities
- Check and order PRMP improvements
- Maintain running activities, work with incidents and carry out emergency (after-hours) work.
What are we looking for?
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Average knowledge of HTML, CSS for the layouts of e-mail letters
- Basic knowledge of manual testing
- The ability to quickly switch between tasks without making mistakes
- Attention to details
- Desire to work in a team
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Basic knowledge of Apache Kafka, Impala and other types of databases
- Basic knowledge of client-server architecture
- Knowledge of the layout of e-mail letters for Outlook
- Experience with Atlassian products (Jira / Confluence)
- Knowledge of the Russian language
- Ability to perform tasks within specified time limits
- Experience in playing World of Warships or World of Warships: Legends.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.