Player Journey Coordinator, Lifecycle Strategy Apex Legends - Contract
7 days ago
Player Journey Coordinator, Lifecycle Strategy, Apex Legends (Contractor)
The Player Journey Coordinator, Lifecycle Marketing will join the Lifecycle Marketing team, reporting to the Manager, Lifecycle Strategy. The Lifecycle Marketing team’s role is to increase the lifetime value of our players by delivering content at key moments in the overall player journey. The team focuses on applying behavioral data and automation tools to provide personalized messages, at scale.
You will be a part of the "EA Games" pillar, supporting the Apex Legends franchise. The ideal candidate will be able to use data and insights to come up creative content solutions to engage our players. You will help coordinate the key messages players see in our channels as well as contributing to mapping out a customer player journey for the Apex player.
Responsibilities of the role include
- Support the Sr. Specialist, Lifecycle Strategy in evaluating and establishing the Lifecycle messaging for Apex Legends by planning and organizing presentations, updating calendars and analyzing performance.
- Responsible for briefing all channel content into AirTable, making sure copy, priorities and asset creation are correct
- Update Brand, Studio and Programming partners on any campaign changes.
- Analyzing dashboards, reports and presentations for findings that will help optimize future campaigns
Customer Journey Framework (CJF) Mapping
- Build Customer Journey Franchise Briefs outlining objectives, expected outcomes, timelines and deliverables.
- Help organize and coordinate CJF partner workshops and discussions by building agendas and following up with next steps.
- Source and analyze existing VOC research, segmentation or persona profiles, channel specific research, process flows, social media feedback, consumer affairs complaint data, branding and other material that will inform the CJM build.
- Draft player profile journeys leveraging insights gathered from CFX partners for different player cohorts.
You'll need these skills or qualities:
Strategic. You have experience connecting several insight sources into a cohesive message
Influential: You've worked with different teams and have experience driving change, finding gaps and offering solutions
Advocacy. You're accustomed to representing the voice of the player and the team you represent
Passionate about connecting players to the entertainment that they will love
2+ years of experience in email, engagement/lifecycle marketing, content marketing or marketing technology
This will be a 12-month contract position and the role will be based in Orlando, Florida
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.